Tuesday 8 November 2011

DIP DYE!

Hey guys :D

Ok so i have dip dyed my hair and it turned out prettty well. 
When i first tried it out last friday night it was a complete FAIL. Nothing happened basically. 
I bought blonde hair dye thinking that it would dye my hair blonde. Which it  obviously didnt. 
I have now learnt that if you have dark coloured hair then you have to use a bleach to actually colour it lighter. 


I watched 'Zoella' on YouTube who i absolutley loveee and i wanted my hair to look like hers. I found that in one of her blog posts she had dip dyed her hair and used this bleach ----------->


I now have dip dyed hair and i am very pleased with the results from this bleach. 
Just warning that if you are going to try this out then i suggest you look after you hair extra carefully afterwards, beacuse bleach is damaging and makes your ends very dry. 


Over the week i will post some more pics of my hair when im looking some what better than i am now! 


Anyway have a good week, 
Love Mae xxxxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment